Thursday, February 7, 2008

Laptop crash

My computer crashed, so I have been out of touch with my blogging this week. No worries, I had saved all my important pics and documents on flash drives about a month ago. It is being fixed by a friend, so I should be able to post more regularly soon. I am still at going to work every day, though struggling with my concentration and endurance. Tonight I am planning on doing my first social outing since my Dad died. Every little thing I do feels like I am doing it for the first time.

On the plus side of things, I have kept the plants I have received alive for two weeks. This is a first for my black thumb.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

looking forward to tonight :)

Marissa said...

tonight was alot of fun- here's to our future brunch crew!

Rachel Rae said...

yes, I look forward to brunches, now that I have a new oven! I only wish it was mine to keep.