Sunday, January 6, 2008

Enjoying the Best of Lists


Before I get to writing my mid-terms today, thought I would post some of my favorite "best of '07 lists" while I eat my Kashi, along with the "predictions for 08" lists. I think I will post a few of my own best of lists soon, perhaps I can persuade a certain writer and English Professor husband to give me a best of 2007 book list as well...

Women Who Changed the World in 2007

Rainbow Kids Future of International Adoption in 2008

School in 1977 vs. School in 2007

Best Careers for 2008

Global Voices Review of 2007

Travel Tips and Trends for 2008

Best Quotes in 2007 from Poplicks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the lists!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw your comment on Feministing's post on that unfortunate "Skinny Bitch" cookbook. I wanted to recommend to you a really great, ridiculously informative book called "Diet for a New America" by John Robbins. The third section addresses the different health aspects of a meat vs plant based diet, and goes in depth into how diet affects health (often, specifically women's health). So yeah, it's a great book and an incredible resource to vegetarians/vegans alike -- hope you get a chance to take a look at it!